All site owners have met the situation that browser can’t find this site. That may be because of some problems. You need to know what the problem is and fix it. After the fix, your site will work well. 5 Solutions To Fix This Site Can’t Be Reached.
1). Check whether your domain name or DNS record is correct
2). See whether GWI/GFI is online (or whether your ISP is online)
3). Check whether you are using proxy server, there may be some errors
4). Turn off antivirus or firewalls temporarily to see whether they are blocking your website 5).
How to fix the “This site can’t be reached” error on Mac OS
Many computer users, after installing and running a program, often find that the program will not open a browser window. This often happens with anti-virus software such as Norton or the Firewall, which will often block certain web pages and websites. Some program installations only provide instructions on how to open a program, but not how to access the installed software. These two errors occur frequently with users experiencing slow internet connection. This article will provide specific instructions on how you can fix the slow internet problem by resolving it quickly and for free.
When does this error occur and why does it happen?
This problem can occur during the install or uninstall process of other programs and can occur when changing from a 32-bit to a 64-bit process. In all instances the error message will occur if there is a problem contacting the internet or contacting the main installation and the internet connection is not functioning. Some of the errors that can lead to this include not being able to open a browser or downloading the latest version of software or hardware updates.
In this particular, the solution of the Mac OS internet problem is fairly simple but you will have to download a helper application first to help you fix this problem effectively.
What does the “This Site Can’t be Reached” error mean?
Error in browser “This site can’t be reached: localhost” is a universal error code that indicates a problem with the internet connection or DNS Server. This error will be displayed on most browsers, and may indicate that connection to the internet could not be established, or that a program is having trouble contacting a website. If this Error is encountered you will need to find a fix for this issue.
WHAT IS THE CURRENT AND CORRECT SOLUTION TO HELP FIX THIS ERROR?
11 Methods for Fixing “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error in Google Chrome
1. Check your target website’s status 2. Clear your browser cache 3. Run the Windows Network Troubleshooter 4. Restart your router and modem 5. Reset Google Chrome 6. Restart the DNS client 7. Change DNS servers 8. Flush the DNS cache 9. Reset your TCP/IP address 10. Update your network drivers 11. Reinstall Chrome Reset Chrome settings
1. Close all your open tabs
2. Press the Windows key + I
3. Select Tools
4. Select Reset browser settings
5. Click reset all to reset all your Chrome settings to default
HOW TO FIX THE ERROR DATABASE DOWN
When you are receiving the “Database down ” error you are most likely experiencing problems with connection or database. In order to fix this error, you must determine what the problem is and resolve it. Most databases these days are set up to automatically restart whenever problems occur. You are going to need to stop that so you can manually reset this database. If you can’t stop automatic database updates, you will need to contact your database host to help you out.
In Windows it is advised to check the ‘Internet Explorer’ program options and the firewall settings to ensure that they are not blocking what websites or internet.
Restart DNS client1. Restart the client.
2. On the “Internet” page select “DNS”, on the “DNS Settings” page select “Change Settings”, on the “Client Settings” page select “Settings”, then select “Reset Settings”. If prompted, reset the network card.
3. Reboot the client. When the client restarts ensure the firmware version, firmware build number, and domain name are set to correct values.
4. Ensure the DNS server address in the client settings are set correctly.
Reinstall Network Adapter Drivers
The Windows operating system will have different programs that will require the Windows updates, and there will be updates for the Network Adapter Drivers. In most of these instances, only one component needs to be installed. In order to fix the “This site can’t be reached: localhost” error, you must install the Windows updates.
CHECK YOUR TARGET WEBSITE’S STATUS
1. Open a browser and type the website address into the browser Address Bar:
To open the DNS server address tab that shows your current DNS settings:
Open Internet Explorer on your computer.